Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 9, 2014

Dear family,

It has been another great week here in the Arizona sun!  R was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday!  It was a great baptismal service.  The next step is receiving the priesthood and their goal is to make it to the temple!  I'm so grateful that we were able to be the missionaries to teach him.  He is such a great example to everyone around him.  That was the highlight of the week!  This week is transfers.  I'm staying in the area, but Elder Merrell is leaving. 

I can't really think of any lessons or anything unusual this week.  We taught the part member family that we have been working with again.  We visited our long time investigators M and S this week.  We went over with our ward mission leader to say happy birthday to M.  She just turned 94 this week.  Their fellowships have been working with them for a while now and they are slowly progressing.  They also came to church without telling their fellowship.  That was a nice surprise.  We usually know when they are coming.  I also went on exchanges with my zone leader this week and I learned a lot from him.  We had a fun time tracting and seeing if they went to the temple and telling them about family history.

Thank you for all your prayers. I love you all so much!  Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Joshua Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment